Click here if you've been denied

Contact Julie A. Hubbard

Resources and Links

You've been denied

Appeal today. Go to your local Social Security Administration district office and complete the paperwork to file your appeal challenging the denial of disability benefits. Generally, you have 60 days from the date on your denial notice to request an appeal, although there are some exceptions. Check with your local Social Security Office concerning the deadlines and good cause for missing them.

Free consultation

I am an attorney licensed in Illinois and Michigan, and I am happy to discuss your case with you on the phone.  During your call, I will simply ask you some basic, personal questions relevant to your disability or SSI claim.

All consultations are free.  I get paid only if your case is approved and results in back pay. I do not accept payment if your case is denied. I cannot accept most cases. I only take cases I believe will be approved by the Social Security Administration.

Copyright © 2007 Julie A. Hubbard